We're Taylor Rachelle, a beauty and wellness lifestyle company. We develop self-care products like scented wooden wick candles and body care that are easy to incorporate into your daily ritual to help you stay mindful of your mental well-being. We know it’s the little things that can help us practice grounding ourselves throughout the day.
We started in 2020 in Saint Louis, Missouri and have since expanded our reach through e-commerce and partnerships with local retailers around the country. With our plans to expand, we're excited to bring on new members of our team to fulfill our mission in improving the mental health of women.
Marketing and Content Intern
As a Marketing and Content Intern, you will assist with editing newsletter and blog content that focuses on self-care and wellness and get to assist in creating email content, social content, and advertisements for Taylor Rachelle.
What you will do
- Assist with coordinating social media content for Instagram and Tik Tok
- Craft email newsletters from template designs
- Pitch content ideas for social media and advertising new product launches
- Edit and publish blog and social content
- Assist with survey analysis to inform the brand content and storytelling
What you will learn
- How to use Facebook Ads and creating Facebook ad campaigns
- How to use Google Analytics and set up tracking
- Content creation and editing while abiding by a design style guideline
- Market research and social strategy development
- What it takes to build a values based e-commerce brand
Who you are
- In undergraduate sophomore or junior school studying business, communication, marketing, graphic design, media, english, journalism, sociology, etc.
- Some graphic design and video editing skills using Adobe and Canva products (open to learning other platforms for social media content editing)
- You understand how to be successful on TikTok and feel comfortable pitching ideas and creating content for TikTok and Instagram reels
- You have experience writing blogs and using publishing tools like Wordpress and Mailchimp for blogs and emails
- Interested in learning marketing analytics and paid social advertising
What you will walk away with
- 3 marketing campaigns you’ve pitched and developed
- Data to show the impact of your work
- Several pieces of marketing content for your portfolio
Schedule and Compensation
Please send your resume and cover letter to love@shoptayrachelle with the subject line “Marketing and Content Intern” and include your resume.
- The position runs from April - August 2023 with the opportunity to grow
- 5 hours a week
- Pay Range: $10/hr